The Rise (and Decline?) of Arab Aid: Generosity and Allocation in the Oil Era
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Neumayer, 2003. "What Factors Determine the Allocation of Aid by Arab Countries and Multilateral Agencies?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 134-147.
- Eric Neumayer, 2004.
"Arab-related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 281-300, February.
- Neumayer, Eric, 2002. "Arab-Related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eric Neumayer, 2010. "Arab-Related Bilateral and Multilateral Sources of Development Finance: Issues, Trends, and the Way Forward," Working Papers id:3184, eSocialSciences.
- AfDB AfDB, . "AfDB Group Annual Report 2007," Annual Report, African Development Bank, number 63 edited by Koua Louis Kouakou.
- P. van den Boogaerde, 1991. "Financial Assistance from Arab Countries and Arab Regional Institutions," IMF Occasional Papers 87, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:910-929 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuchs, Andreas & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2013.
"The Needy Donor: An Empirical Analysis of India’s Aid Motives,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 110-128.
- Fuchs, Andreas & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2012. "The Needy Donor: An Empirical Analysis of India’s Aid Motives," Working Papers 0532, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Hernandez , Diego & Vadlamannati , Krishna Chaitanya, 2014. "Politics of Religiously Motivated Lending: An Empirical Analysis of Aid Allocation by the Islamic Development Bank," Working Papers 0570, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsemerging donor; transparency; arab foreign aid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:39:y:2011:i:11:p:1969-1980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.