Oil, Debt and Development: OPEC in the Third World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric Neumayer, 2003. "What Factors Determine the Allocation of Aid by Arab Countries and Multilateral Agencies?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 134-147.
- Hernandez , Diego & Vadlamannati , Krishna Chaitanya, 2014. "Politics of Religiously Motivated Lending: An Empirical Analysis of Aid Allocation by the Islamic Development Bank," Working Papers 0570, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Werker & Faisal Z. Ahmed & Charles Cohen, 2009. "How Is Foreign Aid Spent? Evidence from a Natural Experiment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 225-244, July.
- Barakat, Sultan & Zyck, Steven A., 2010. "Gulf state assistance to conflict-affected environments," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 55240, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hallwood, Paul & Sinclair, Stuart, 1981. "OPEC and the non-oil developing countries in the 1970s," MPRA Paper 24463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faizal Z. Ahmed & Eric Werker, 2012. "Unobserved State Fragility and the Political Transfer Problem," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-009, Harvard Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsOPEC; Arab aid; oil exports; oil shock;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-07-30 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2017-07-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-INT-2017-07-30 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uct:uconnp:2017-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark McConnel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuctus.html .