Banking in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R.T.A. de Haas & I. van Lelyveld, 2002. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Bank Credit Stability in Central and Eastern Europe," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 43, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Weller, Christian E. & Morzuch, Bernard, 1999. "Why are Eastern Europe's banks not failing when everbody else's are?," ZEI Working Papers B 18-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Tomislav Galac & Evan Kraft, 2000. "What Has Been the Impact of Foreign Banks in Croatia?," Surveys 4, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał, 2005. "Lending booms in the new EU Member States: will euro adoption matter?," Working Paper Series 543, European Central Bank.
- Samar Jameel Kalyal & Dawood Ashraf & Asfia Obaid, 2019. "The Role of Stability and Ownership Structure in Determining the Efficiency of US Bank Holding Companies," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 11(2), pages 19-44, June.
- Valeriya Dinger & J‹Rgen Von Hagen, 2009.
"Does Interbank Borrowing Reduce Bank Risk?,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 491-506, March.
- Dinger, Valeriya & Hagen, Jürgen von, 2007. "Does Interbank Borrowing Reduce Bank Risk?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 223, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Dinger, Valeriya & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2008. "Does Interbank Borrowing Reduce Bank Risk?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Evan Kraft, 2002. "Foreign Banks in Croatia: Another Look," Working Papers 10, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Owolabi, Oluwarotimi & Pal, Sarmistha, 2018. "Private information, institutional distance, and the failure of cross-border acquisitions: Evidence from the banking sector in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 504-513.
- R. T.A. de Haas & I. P.P van Lelyveld, 2004.
"Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 3(2), pages 125-151, August.
- Ralph de Haas & Iman van Lelyveld, 2002. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0209002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R.T.A. de Haas & I.P.P. van Lelyveld, 2003. "Foreign Bank Penetration and Private Sector Credit in Central and Eastern Europe," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 91, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Ko TAKATA, 2005. "Evolution of Banking Sector Structures within Central-European Countries during Transition," The Journal of Comparative Economic Studies (JCES), The Japanese Society for Comparative Economic Studies (JSCES), vol. 1, pages 103-136, July.
- Bipasha Barua, 2017. "Firm Characteristics and Bank Internationalization in an Emerging Economy," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(12), pages 1167-1178, December.
- Janek Uiboupin, 2005. "Short-Term Effects of Foreign Bank Entry on Bank Performance in Selected CEE Countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2005-4, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Oct 2005.
- Arben Mustafa & Valentin Toçi, 2017. "Estimation of the banking sector competition in the CEE countries: The Panzar-Rosse approach," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 35(2), pages 459-485.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang & Yeung, Bernard, 2012. "What determines bank stock price synchronicity? : Global evidence," Research Discussion Papers 16/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Weller, Christian E. & von Hagen, Jürgen, 1999. "Financial fragility or what went right and what could go wrong in central European banking?," ZEI Working Papers B 13-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Song, Liang & Yeung, Bernard, 2015. "What determines bank-specific variations in bank stock returns? Global evidence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 312-324.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:1286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.