Report NEP-EUR-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EUR
The following items were announced in this report:
- FUSCO Alessio & GUIO Anne-Catherine & MARLIER Eric, 2011. "Income poverty and material deprivation in European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-04, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5533 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Bargain & Mathias Dolls & Dirk Neumann & Sebastian Siegloch & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Tax-Benefit Systems in Europe and the US: Between Equity and Efficiency," Working Papers 201101, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the EU 20/20/2020 Package," Papers WP367, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Anthony T H Chin & Zhang Peng, 2011. "Carbon Emission Trading Scheme and the Aviation Sector: An experimental analysis on allocation of allowances," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Radostina Primova, 2011. "Enchancing the democratic legitimacy of EU governance? The impact of online public consultations in energy policy-making," RECON Online Working Papers Series 1, RECON.
- MIKUCKA Malgorzata, 2011. "Homemaking and women's well-being in Europe. Effect of divorce risk, selection and dominating gender-role attitudes," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-09, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- DICKES Paul & VALENTOVA Marie & BORSENBERGER Monique, 2011. "A multidimensional assessment of social cohesion in 47 European countries," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-07, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- Prehn, Sören & Brümmer, Bernhard & Thompson, Stanley R., 2010. "Payment decoupling and the intra-European calf trade," DARE Discussion Papers 1008, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Deters, Henning, 2010. "Legislating on car emissions: What drives standards in EU environmental policy?," TranState Working Papers 142, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Alessio, Moro & Galo, Nuño, 2010. "Does TFP drive Housing Prices? A Growth Accounting Exercise for Four Countries," MPRA Paper 28257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Régis Blazy & Nirjhar Nigam, 2011. "Building Legal Indexes to explain Recovery Rates: An Analysis of the French and UK Bankruptcy Codes," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Francesco Devicienti & Valentina Gualtieri & Mariacristina Rossi, 2010. "The Dynamics and Persistence of Poverty: Evidence from Italy," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 173, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Eileen Trzcinski & Elke Holst, 2011. "Why Men Might "Have It All" While Women Still Have to Choose between Career and Family in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 356, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Åsa Johansson, 2011. "The Price Responsiveness of Housing Supply in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 837, OECD Publishing.
- Stewart, James, 2010. "The UK National Infrastructure Plan 2010," EIB Papers 6/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Wagenvoort, Rien & de Nicola, Carlo & Kappeler, Andreas, 2010. "Infrastructure finance in Europe: Composition, evolution and crisis impact," EIB Papers 1/2010, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Dominique Meurs & Ariane Pailhé & Sophie Ponthieux, 2011. "Child-related career interruptions and the gender wage gap in France," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Ibsen, Rikke & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2011. "Job Creation by Firms in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 5458, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).