Job Creation by Firms in Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Davis & John C. Haltiwanger & Scott Schuh, 1998. "Job Creation and Destruction," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262540932, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salem Abo-Zaid, 2014.
"Net job creation in the US economy: lessons from monthly data, 1950-2011,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(22), pages 2623-2638, August.
- Abo-Zaid, Salem, 2012. "Net job creation in the U.S. economy: lessons from monthly data, 1950-2011," MPRA Paper 39084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:152 is not listed on IDEAS
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Gal, Peter N. & Menon, Carlo, 2014.
"The dynamics of employment growth: new evidence from 18 countries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
60286, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014. "The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp1274, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Peter N. Gal & Carlo Menon, 2014. "The Dynamics of Employment Growth: New Evidence from 18 Countries," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Arráiz,Irani & Bruhn,Miriam & Stucchi,Rodolfo Mario, 2015.
"Psychometrics as a tool to improve screening and access to credit,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7506, The World Bank.
- Irani Arráiz & Miriam Bruhn & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2015. "Psychometrics as a Tool to Improve Screening and Access to Credit," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 91557, Inter-American Development Bank.
- F. Voulgaris & G. Agiomirgianakis & T. Papadogonas, 2015. "Job creation and job destruction in economic crisis at firm level: the case of Greek manufacturing sectors," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 21-39, March.
More about this item
Keywordsjob creation; job destruction; firm age; firm size; education; employer-employee data;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-05 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2011-02-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp5458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.