Report NEP-SBM-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippo Randelli & Ron Boschma, 2011. "Dynamics of Industrial Districts and Business Groups: the Case of the Marche Region," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2010. "Industry funding of university research and scientific productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Paroma Sanyal & Catherine L. Mann, 2010. "The financial structure of startup firms: the role of assets, information, and entrepreneur characteristics," Working Papers 10-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ben aoun, Leila & Dubrocard, Anne, 2010.
"TIC, innovation et effets perçus dans les entreprises luxembourgeoises
[ICT, Innovation and perceived effects in Luxembourgish firms]," MPRA Paper 28375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Victoria Castillo & Alessandro Maffioli & Ana P. Monsalvo & Sofía Rojo & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2010. "Can SME Policies Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from an Impact Evaluation in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0710, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- André van Stel & Sierdjan Koster, 2011. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Scales Research Reports H201104, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Gál, Zoltán & Ptáček, Pavel, 2010. "The role of mid-range universities in knowledge transfer: the case of non-metropolitan regions in Central and Eastern Europe (examples from Hungary and the Czech Republic)," MPRA Paper 28358, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jan 2011.
- Ibsen, Rikke & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2011. "Job Creation by Firms in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 5458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/624499/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Eduardo Gómez-González & Nidia Ruth Reyes, 2011. "Firm Failure and Relationship Lending: New Evidence from Small Businesses," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007873, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.