The financial structure of startup firms: the role of assets, information, and entrepreneur characteristics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine Mann & Paroma Sanyal, 2010. "The Financial Structure of Startup Firms: The Role of Assets, Information, and Entrepreneur Characteristics," Working Papers 22, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cressy, Robert, 1996. "Are Business Startups Debt-Rationed?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(438), pages 1253-1270, September.
- John C. Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2010. "Who Creates Jobs? Small vs. Large vs. Young," NBER Working Papers 16300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cesar Tamayo, .
"Bankruptcy Choice with Endogenous Financial Constraints,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cesar Tamayo, 2017. "Bankruptcy Choice with Endogenous Financial Constraints," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 8368, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Stefanescu, Răzvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2016.
"Planificarea financiarǎ pentru decizii asupra antreprenoriatului - Partea întâi
[Financial planning for decisions on entrepreneurship, Part I]," MPRA Paper 74829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Oct 2016.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall business - Finance;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:10-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .