Report NEP-ENT-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fossen, Frank M., 2011. "Personal Bankruptcy Law, Wealth and Entrepreneurship: Theory and Evidence from the Introduction of a "Fresh Start"," IZA Discussion Papers 5459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/624499/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- André van Stel & Sierdjan Koster, 2011. "The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions," Scales Research Reports H201104, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jan de Kok & Ingrid Verheul & Mirjam van Praag, 2011. "Gender, risk aversion and remuneration policies of entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201105, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Zhang, Junfu & Zhao, Zhong, 2011. "Social-Family Network and Self-Employment: Evidence from Temporary Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 5446, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paroma Sanyal & Catherine L. Mann, 2010. "The financial structure of startup firms: the role of assets, information, and entrepreneur characteristics," Working Papers 10-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- José Eduardo Gómez-González & Nidia Ruth Reyes, 2011. "Firm Failure and Relationship Lending: New Evidence from Small Businesses," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007873, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hector Perez-Saiz, 2011. "Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry," Staff Working Papers 11-1, Bank of Canada.
- Victoria Castillo & Alessandro Maffioli & Ana P. Monsalvo & Sofía Rojo & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2010. "Can SME Policies Improve Firm Performance? Evidence from an Impact Evaluation in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 0710, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Ralf R. Meisenzahl, 2011. "Verifying the state of financing constraints: evidence from U.S. business credit contracts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-04, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Manuel García-Santana & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2010. "Small Scale Reservation Laws and the Misallocation of Talent," Working Papers wp2010_1010, CEMFI.
- Ibsen, Rikke & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2011. "Job Creation by Firms in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 5458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laure Ambroise & Nathalie Claveau & Joy Courault & Alice Garnier & Emmanuel Kizilian & Muriel Perez & Isabelle Prim-Allaz & Martine Séville & Franck Tannery & Christine Teyssier & Laurent Vilanova, 2010. "Identifier les différents paliers de croissance en TPE et PME et aider à les franchir," Working Papers halshs-00555087, HAL.
- Marco, Passarella & Hervé, Baron, 2010.
"Concorrenza senza equilibrio. La "scoperta imprenditoriale" nella Teoria Economica Austriaca
[Competition without equilibrium. The 'entrepreneurial discovery' in Austrian Economic Theory]," MPRA Paper 28505, University Library of Munich, Germany.