Concorrenza senza equilibrio. La "scoperta imprenditoriale" nella Teoria Economica Austriaca
[Competition without equilibrium. The 'entrepreneurial discovery' in Austrian Economic Theory]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2009.
"The economic analysis of social norms: A reappraisal of Hayek’s legacy,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2009. "The economic analysis of social norms: A reappraisal of Hayek's legacy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00346389, HAL.
- Agnès Festré, 2003.
"Knowledge and individual behaviour in the Austrian tradition of business cycles: von Mises vs. Hayek,"
History of Economic Ideas,
Fabrizio Serra Editore, Pisa - Roma, vol. 11(1), pages 13-45.
- Agnès Festré, 2003. "Knowledge and individual behaviour in the Austrian tradition of business cycles: von Mises vs. Hayek," Post-Print halshs-00272394, HAL.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322-322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111-111.
- Richard Arena & Agnès Festré, 2006. "Knowledge, Beliefs and Economics," Post-Print halshs-00271316, HAL.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
- Buchanan, James M. & Vanberg, Viktor J., 1991. "The Market as a Creative Process," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 167-186, October.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00346389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vaughn,Karen I., 1994. "Austrian Economics in America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521445528, May.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-563, May.
- Salerno, Joseph T, 1994. "Mises and Hayek on Calculation and Knowledge: Reply," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 7(2), pages 111-125.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Passarella, Marco, 2007.
"Per una storia analitica dell'economia politica. Alcune considerazioni sulle prospettive della Storia del Pensiero Economico
[Notes for an analytical history of the political economy]," MPRA Paper 28674, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Feb 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsAustrian Economics; Entrepreneurial Discovery Approach; Methodological Individualism;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2011-02-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .