Concorrenza senza equilibrio. La "scoperta imprenditoriale" nella Teoria Economica Austriaca
[Competition without equilibrium. The 'entrepreneurial discovery' in Austrian Economic Theory]
The aim of this paper is to supply both a description and an interpretation-key of the recent developments in the Austrian Economics, with particular attention for the role played by the concept of «entrepreneurial discovery». Without knowing exactly «what» he is looking for and without using a particular research method, the Austrian entre-preneur, like a modern buccaneer, peers at the horizon, waiting for new money profit opportunities.
|Date of creation:||Aug 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Storia e Politica 2.2(2010): pp. 416-442|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buchanan, James M. & Vanberg, Viktor J., 1991. "The Market as a Creative Process," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 167-186, October.
- Salerno, Joseph T, 1994. " Mises and Hayek on Calculation and Knowledge: Reply," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 111-25.
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1972. "Market Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 549-63, May.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962.
"An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 322.
- Vernon L. Smith, 1962. "An Experimental Study of Competitive Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 111.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00346389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2009.
"The economic analysis of social norms: A reappraisal of Hayek’s legacy,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 259-279, September.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2009. "The economic analysis of social norms: A reappraisal of Hayek's legacy," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00346389, HAL.
- Agnès Festré, 2003. "Knowledge and individual behaviour in the Austrian tradition of business cycles: von Mises vs. Hayek," Post-Print halshs-00272394, HAL.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.