Report NEP-HPE-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco, Passarella & Hervé, Baron, 2010.
"Concorrenza senza equilibrio. La "scoperta imprenditoriale" nella Teoria Economica Austriaca
[Competition without equilibrium. The 'entrepreneurial discovery' in Austrian Economic Theory]," MPRA Paper 28505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2011. "Money creation and control from Islamic perspective," MPRA Paper 28366, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2011. "The two poverty enlightenments: historical insights from digitized books spanning three centuries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5549, The World Bank.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2011. "Health, Economics and Ancient Greek Medicine," Working Papers 2011:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Akhabbar, Amanar, 2010.
"L'étrange victoire: Leontief et la transformation de la science économique: de la planification sans théorie à la mesure sans théorie 1920-1949
[The Strange Victory: Leontief and the transformation," MPRA Paper 28421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Börner, Lars & Hatfield, John William, 2010. "The economics of debt clearing mechanisms," Discussion Papers 2010/27, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011. "On the coexistence of money and higher-return assets and its social role," Working Paper 1104, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2010. "The Beat of Visions :The challenging features of a new global mode of production," MPRA Paper 28398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Cordes & Christian Schubert, 2011. "Role Models that Make You Unhappy: Light Paternalism, Social Learning and Welfare," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Risse, Mathias, 2011. "Global Justice," Working Paper Series rwp11-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2011. "Where is the Economics in Spatial Econometrics?," Working Papers 1101, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Christian Kleiber & Achim Zeileis, 2011. "Reproducible Econometric Simulations," Working Papers 2011-02, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.