The relationship between start-ups, market mobility and employment growth: An empirical analysis for Dutch regions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Josep Arauzo Carod & Daniel Liviano Solís & Mònica Martín Bofarull, 2008.
"New business formation and employment growth: some evidence for the Spanish manufacturing industry,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 73-84, January.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Liviano Solís, Daniel & Martín Bofarull, Mònica, 2006. "New business formation and employment growth: some evidence for the Spanish manufacturing industry," Working Papers 2072/3686, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- André van Stel & David Storey & Pamela Mueller, 2006.
"The effects of new firm formation on regional development over time: The case of Great Britain,"
Scales Research Reports
H200618, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Pamela Mueller & André van Stel & David J. Storey, 2006. "The effects of new firm formation on regional development over time: The case of Great Britain," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-24, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Adriaan Van Stel & David Storey, 2004.
"The Link between Firm Births and Job Creation: Is there a Upas Tree Effect?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(8), pages 893-909.
- Adriaan J. van Stel & David J. Storey, 2004. "The link between firm births and job creation: Is there a Upas Tree effect?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- André Stel & Kashifa Suddle, 2008.
"The impact of new firm formation on regional development in the Netherlands,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 31-47, January.
- André van Stel & Kashifa Suddle, 2005. "The Impact of New Firm Formation on Regional Development in the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200503, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- van Stel, A.J. & Suddle, K., 2005. "The Impact of New Firm Formation on Regional Development in the Netherlands," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-075-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- André van Stel & Kashifa Suddle, 2006. "The Impact of New Firm Formation on Regional Development in the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200604, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Adriaan Van Stel & Henry Nieuwenhuijsen, 2004.
"Knowledge Spillovers and Economic Growth: An Analysis Using Data of Dutch Regions in the Period 1987-1995,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 393-407.
- Henry Nieuwenhuijsen & André van Stel, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers and Economic Growth; an analysis using data of Dutch regions in the period 1987-1995," Scales Research Reports N200203, EIM Business and Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Fritsch, 2012. "Methods of analyzing the relationship between new business formation and regional development," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-064, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit, 2013. "Indirect employment effects of new business formation across regions: The role of local market conditions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 92(2), pages 361-382, June.
- Heike Delfmann & Sierdjan Koster, 2016. "The effect of new business creation on employment growth in regions facing population decline," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(1), pages 33-54, January.
- Heike Delfmann & Sierdjan Koster, 2014. "New firm formation and its effect on employment growth in declining regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1133, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_15 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-02-05 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2011-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MIC-2011-02-05 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SBM-2011-02-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eim:papers:h201104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster EIM). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eimbpnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.