Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hector Perez-Saiz, 2010. "Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 10-08, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Catherine Thomas, 2016.
"Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty: The Role of Imports in the U.S. Cement Industry,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 455-486, April.
- Guy Meunier & Jean-Pierre Ponssard & Catherine Thomas, 2014. "Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty: The Role of Imports in the U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers hal-00816410, HAL.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn Klimek & James Schmitz, Jr., 2010. "Competition and Productivity: Evidence from the Post WWII U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 10-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity; Market structure and pricing; Econometric and statistical methods;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2011-02-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2011-02-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:11-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.