Report NEP-EFF-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard Fingleton & Miguel GÃ³mez-Antonio, 2011. "Regional productivity variation and the impact of public capital stock: an analysis with spatial interaction, with reference to Spain," Working Papers 1102, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Cette, G. & Chang, S. & Konte, M., 2011. "The decreasing returns on working time: An empirical analysis on panel country data," Working papers 315, Banque de France.
- Alessio, Moro & Galo, Nuño, 2010. "Does TFP drive Housing Prices? A Growth Accounting Exercise for Four Countries," MPRA Paper 28257, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel García-Santana & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2010. "Small Scale Reservation Laws And The Misallocation Of Talent," Working Papers wp2010_1010, CEMFI.
- CHATTI, Mohamed Ali & KABLAN, Sandrine & YOUSFI, Ouidad, 2010. "Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 28348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:122 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brown, Sarah & McHardy, Jolian & McNabb, Robert & Taylor, Karl, 2011. "Workplace Performance, Worker Commitment and Loyalty," IZA Discussion Papers 5447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hector Perez-Saiz, 2011. "Building New Plants or Entering by Acquisition? Estimation of an Entry Model for the U.S. Cement Industry," Staff Working Papers 11-1, Bank of Canada.
- Romain Bouis & Romain Duval, 2011. "Raising Potential Growth After the Crisis: A Quantitative Assessment of the Potential Gains from Various Structural Reforms in the OECD Area and Beyond," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 835, OECD Publishing.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2010. "Industry funding of university research and scientific productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-105, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yasusada Murata & Ryo Nakajima & Ryosuke Okamoto & Ryuichi Tamura, 2011. "Localized knowledge spillovers and patent citations: A distance-based approach," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2010-010, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Kollmann, Robert & Enders, Zeno & Muller, Gernot J., 2011. "Global banking and international business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Concetta Castiglione & Davide Infante & Janna Smirnova, 2011. "Rule of law and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: evidence for carbon emissions," Trinity Economics Papers tep0111, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.