Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi & Mohamed Ali Chatti, 2017. "Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia," Working Papers hal-01527699, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Zaik & John Walter & Gabriela Retting & Christopher James, 1996. "Raroc At Bank Of America: From Theory To Practice," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(2), pages 83-93.
- Goddard, John & McKillop, Donal & Wilson, John O.S., 2008. "The diversification and financial performance of US credit unions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1836-1849, September.
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 2008.
"The Islamic inter bank money market and a dual banking system: the Malaysian experience,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 210-226, August.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2008. "The Islamic Inter bank Money Market and a Dual Banking System : The Malaysian Experience," MPRA Paper 12699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Kevin Stiroh, 2004. "Do Community Banks Benefit from Diversification?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 135-160, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversification; performance; Islamic banks; Herfindhal Hirschmann Index; Modern Portfolio Theory.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-02-05 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2011-02-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2011-02-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .