Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi & Mohamed Ali Chatti, 2017. "Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia," Working Papers hal-01527699, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Zaik & John Walter & Gabriela Retting & Christopher James, 1996. "Raroc At Bank Of America: From Theory To Practice," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 9(2), pages 83-93.
- Goddard, John & McKillop, Donal & Wilson, John O.S., 2008. "The diversification and financial performance of US credit unions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1836-1849, September.
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 2008.
"The Islamic inter bank money market and a dual banking system: the Malaysian experience,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 210-226, August.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2008. "The Islamic Inter bank Money Market and a Dual Banking System : The Malaysian Experience," MPRA Paper 12699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Kevin Stiroh, 2004. "Do Community Banks Benefit from Diversification?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 135-160, April.
More about this item
KeywordsDiversification; performance; Islamic banks; Herfindhal Hirschmann Index; Modern Portfolio Theory.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-02-05 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2011-02-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2011-02-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:28348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.