The Islamic Inter bank Money Market and a Dual Banking System : The Malaysian Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 2008. "The Islamic inter bank money market and a dual banking system: the Malaysian experience," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 210-226, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2004. "Dual Banking Systems and Interest Rate Risk for Islamic Banks," MPRA Paper 12763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2004.
- Kohn, Meir, 2003. "Financial Institutions and Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780195134728.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- CHATTI, Mohamed Ali & KABLAN, Sandrine & YOUSFI, Ouidad, 2010.
"Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia,"
28348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi & Mohamed Ali Chatti, 2017. "Activity diversification and performance of Islamic banks in Malaysia," Working Papers hal-01527699, HAL.
- Ndiaye, Ndeye Djiba & Masih, Mansur, 2017. "Is inflation targeting the proper monetary policy regime in a dual banking system? new evidence from ARDL bounds test," MPRA Paper 79420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Seho, Mirzet & Alaaabed, Alaa & Masih, Mansur, 2016. "Risk-Sharing Financing of Islamic Banks: Better Shielded Against Interest Rate Risk?," MPRA Paper 82558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Uddin, Md Akther & Halim, Asyraf, 2015. "Islamic monetary policy: Is there an alternative of interest rate?," MPRA Paper 67697, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2015.
- Kahf, Monzer & Hamadi, Cherin, 2014. "An Attempt to Develop Sharīʿah Compliant Liquidity Management Instruments for the Financier of Last Resort: With Reference to Qatar Development Plan," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 22, pages 109-138.
- Sarker, Md. Abdul Awwal, 2015. "Islamic Monetary Policy Instruments (IMPIs)," Working Papers 1436-4, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic Interbank Money Market; Dual Banking; Malaysia;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-01-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BAN-2009-01-17 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-01-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .