Financial Institutions and Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obiyathulla Ismath Bacha, 2008.
"The Islamic inter bank money market and a dual banking system: the Malaysian experience,"
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 210-226, August.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2008. "The Islamic Inter bank Money Market and a Dual Banking System : The Malaysian Experience," MPRA Paper 12699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Gilbert, Erika W. & Scott, William L., 2001. "The Financial Modernization Act: new perspectives for the finance curriculum," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 197-208.
- Miroslav Gveroski & Aneta Risteska & Stevco Dimeski, 2009. "The Role of Financial Institutions as Participants on the Capital Market in Terms of Globalization," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 147-158, May.
- Hughes, Joseph P. & Mester, Loretta J., 2013.
"Measuring the Performance of Banks: Theory, Practice, Evidence, and Some Policy Implications,"
13-28, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2013. "Measuring the Performance of Banks: Theory, Practice, Evidence, and Some Policy Implications," Departmental Working Papers 201322, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2013. "Measuring the performance of banks: theory, practice, evidence, and some policy implications," Working Papers 13-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1998.
"An Adverse-Selection Model of Bank Asset and Liability Management with Implications for the Transmission of Monetary Policy,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(3), pages 466-486, Autumn.
- Jeremy C. Stein, 1995. "An Adverse Selection Model of Bank Asset and Liability Management with Implications for the Transmission of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buckley, Robert & Cartwright, Kim & Struyk, Raymond & Szymanoski, Edward, 2003. "Integrating housing wealth into the social safety net for the Moscow elderly: an empirical essay," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 202-223, September.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2001.
"Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994-1999,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 51-72.
- Richard G. Anderson & Robert H. Rasche, 2000. "Retail sweep programs and bank reserves, 1994--1999," Working Papers 2000-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Karels, Gordon V. & McClatchey, Christine A., 1999. "Deposit insurance and risk-taking behavior in the credit union industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 105-134, January.
- Ruffini, Ivana & Steigerwald, Robert, 2014. "OTC Derivatives—A Primer on Market Infrastructure and Regulatory Policy," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q III, pages 80-99.
- Sweta Saxena & Agustin Villar, 2008. "Hedging instruments in emerging market economies," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Financial globalisation and emerging market capital flows, volume 44, pages 71-87 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195134728. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.