Report NEP-BAN-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 14656, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T, 2008. "Stages of the 2007/2008 Global Financial Crisis: Is There a Wandering Asset-Price Bubble?," MPRA Paper 12696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2009. "Information, Liquidity, and the (Ongoing) Panic of 2007," NBER Working Papers 14649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farinha, Luísa & Gaspar, Vítor, 2008. "Portuguese banks in the euro area market for daily funds," Working Paper Series 0985, European Central Bank.
- Miru, Oana Maria & Hetes-Gavra, Roxana & Nicolescu, Ana Cristina, 2008. "Applying Basel II Requirements in Romania," MPRA Paper 12613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacha, Obiyathulla I., 2008. "The Islamic Inter bank Money Market and a Dual Banking System : The Malaysian Experience," MPRA Paper 12699, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Javier Andrés & Óscar J. Arce, 2009. "Banking competition, housing prices and macroeconomic stability," Working Papers 0830, Banco de España.
- Ines Drumond & José Jorge, 2009. "Basel II Capital Requirements, Firms' Heterogeneity, and the Business Cycle," FEP Working Papers 307, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Radam, Alias & Baharom, A.H. & Dayang-Afizzah, A.M., 2008. "Effect of mergerson efficiency and productivity: Some evidence for banks in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 12726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geir H. Bjønnes & Carol L. Osler & Dagfinn Rime, 2009. "Asymmetric information in the interbank foreign exchange market," Working Paper 2008/25, Norges Bank.