Effect of mergerson efficiency and productivity: Some evidence for banks in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alias Radam & A H Baharom & A M Dayang-Affizzah & Farhana Ismail, 2009. "Effect of Mergers on Efficiency and Productivity: Some Evidence for Banks in Malaysia," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 31-46, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 1990. "A distance function approach to price efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 123-126, October.
- Shazali Abu Mansor & Alias Radam & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2006. "An Analysis Of Technical Progress And Efficiency In Malaysian Commercial Banks Before Mergers," The IUP Journal of Bank Management, IUP Publications, vol. 0(2), pages 36-47, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking sector; Mergers; DEA and Malmquist index; Malaysia;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-01-17 (Banking)
- NEP-EFF-2009-01-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-SEA-2009-01-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .