Non-Parametric Approaches To Environmentally Sensitive Analysis Of Economic Performance: Technical Change And Productivity Growth In The Canadian Pulp And Paper Industry, 1959-1994
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Forsund, Finn R. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1980. "A survey of frontier production functions and of their relationship to efficiency measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-25, May.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & Thomas L. Cox, 1994. "Nonparametric Analysis of Production Efficiency," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 371, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Fare, Rolf, et al, 1989. "Multilateral Productivity Comparisons When Some Outputs Are Undesirable: A Nonparametric Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 90-98, February.
- Hanoch, Giora & Rothschild, Michael, 1972. "Testing the Assumptions of Production Theory: A Nonparametric Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 256-275, March-Apr.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "Multilateral Comparisons of Output, Input, and Productivity Using Superlative Index Numbers," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 73-86, March.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S., 2000. "Environmentally Sensitive Productivity Analysis of the Canadian Pulp and Paper Industry, 1959-1994: An Input Distance Function Approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 251-274, November.
- Jean-Paul CHAVAS & Michael ALIBER & Thomas L. COX, 1994.
"A Nonparametric Analysis Of The Source And Nature Of Technical Change: The Case Of U.S. Agriculture,"
373, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- JEAN-PAUL CHAVAS & Michael Aliber & THOMAS L. COX, 1994. "A Nonparametric Analysis of the Source and Nature of Technical Change: the Case of U.S. Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 373, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Ferrier, Gary D. & Lovell, C. A. Knox, 1990. "Measuring cost efficiency in banking : Econometric and linear programming evidence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 229-245.
- Banker, Rajiv D & Maindiratta, Ajay, 1988. "Nonparametric Analysis of Technical and Allocative Efficiencies in Production," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1315-1332, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea98:20813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .