A Nonparametric Analysis Of The Source And Nature Of Technical Change: The Case Of U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- JEAN-PAUL CHAVAS & Michael Aliber & THOMAS L. COX, 1994. "A Nonparametric Analysis of the Source and Nature of Technical Change: the Case of U.S. Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 373, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hailu, Atakelty & Veeman, Terrence S., 1998. "Non-Parametric Approaches To Environmentally Sensitive Analysis Of Economic Performance: Technical Change And Productivity Growth In The Canadian Pulp And Paper Industry, 1959-1994," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20813, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- THOMAS COX & John Mullen & Wensheng Hu, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures of the Impacts of Public Research Expenditures on Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 399, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Mullen, John D. & Cox, Thomas L., 1996. "Measuring Productivity Growth In Australian Broadacre Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- Thomas COX & John MULLEN & Wensheng HU, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures Of The Impacts Of Public Research Expenditures On Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Staff Papers 399, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wiaesp:373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .