Applying Basel II Requirements in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEASFull references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunea-Bontaş, Cristina Aurora & Lăzărică, Marinela & Petre, Mihaela Cosmina, 2009. "Capital adequacy and risk management - premises for strengthening financial system stability," MPRA Paper 18132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; prudential regulations; supervision; capital requirements;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-01-17 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-REG-2009-01-17 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2009-01-17 (Risk Management)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12613. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .