Report NEP-TRA-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Jormanainen & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "When a good science base is not enough to create competitive industries: Lockin and inertia in Russian systems of innovation," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-70, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Enzo Weber & Yanqun Zhang, 2008. "Common Influences, Spillover and Integration in Chinese Stock Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-072, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Valeria Rolli, 2008. "New policy challenges from financial integration and deepening in the emerging areas of Asia and Central and Eastern Europe," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 33, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Růčková, Petra, 2008. "Economic value added as an instrument of the efficiency´s evaluation in the conditions of the Czech capital market," MPRA Paper 12602, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Kolasa, Marcin, 2009. "FDI and productivity convergence in central and eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation," Working Paper Series 0992, European Central Bank.
- Christian Bellak & Rajneesh Narula, 2008. "EU enlargement and consequences for FDI assisted industrial development," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2008-69, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Duduiala-Popescu, Lorena, 2008. "Measures of compliance with sustainable development objectives adopted by Romania in the pre-and post-accession," MPRA Paper 12675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miru, Oana Maria & Hetes-Gavra, Roxana & Nicolescu, Ana Cristina, 2008. "Applying Basel II Requirements in Romania," MPRA Paper 12613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Průša, 2009. "The Most Efficient Czech SME Sectors: An Application of Robust Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers IES 2009/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2009.
- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2008. "The Adjustment of the Romanian Public Pension Plan in the Context of European Integration," MPRA Paper 12720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Migration in an Enlarged EU: A Challenging Solution?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 849, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kari E. O. Alho & Ville Kaitila & Mika Widgrén, 2008. "Offshoring, Relocation and the Speed of Convergence: Convergence in the Enlarged European Union," Discussion Papers 41, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Joseph P.H. Fan & Jun Huang & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2009. "Vertical Integration, Institutional Determinants and Impact: Evidence from China," NBER Working Papers 14650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Indrek Jakobson & Valter Ritso, 2008. "Supporting Measures for Research & Development as a Stimulus for Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneurship in Estonia," Working Papers 183, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.