The Adjustment of the Romanian Public Pension Plan in the Context of European Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tatom, John, 2006. "Money Growth Has Slowed Sharply—Should Anybody Care?," MPRA Paper 17780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial insurance ; pensions; public social insurance system; social insurance pension;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2009-01-17 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .