- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2009. "Problems Concerning Pension Policies in the EU Member States," MPRA Paper 12890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2008. "The Adjustment of the Romanian Public Pension Plan in the Context of European Integration," MPRA Paper 12720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2008. "O tratare complexa a sistemului de pensii din Romania," MPRA Paper 12718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carina-Elena Stegaroiu & Valentin Stegaroiu, 2011. "Determination Of The Optimum Amount Of Water Accumulation During Overflow Of A River," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 175-178, May.
- Carina-Elena STEGĂROIU & Valentin STEGĂROIU, 2010. "Algorithms for the Public Pension System Reform in Romania – a Necessity Imposed by the Global Economic Crisis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 3(3(544)), pages 75-92, March.
- Carina-Elena STEGAROIU & Valentin STEGAROIU, 2010. "An Algorithm for the Retraining of the Unemployed. A Necessity and a New Approach," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 279-292, November.
- Carina-Elena Stegăroiu & Valentin Stegăroiu, 2010. "Algorithms For The Processes Of Establishing Prices And Balanced Bank Interests," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 10(4), pages 327-336.
- Carina-Elena Stegaroiu & Valentin Stegaroiu, 2009. "The Management of Social Services in the European Union from the Perspective of Global Challenges," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(06(535)), pages 45-56, June.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stegaroiu Valentin should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.