Report NEP-REG-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziver Olmez, 2008. "Frontier Analysis of UK Distribution Networks and the Question of Mergers: A Critique of Ofgem," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 122, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "China's new labour contract law : No harm to employment?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00124713_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2009. "Problems Concerning Pension Policies in the EU Member States," MPRA Paper 12890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramprasad Sengupta & Subrata Mandal, 2009. "Health Damage Cost of Automotive Air Pollution: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fuel Quality Upgradation for Indian Cities," Working Papers id:1841, eSocialSciences.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "The Impact of Banking Deregulation on Canadian Banks Returns," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp022009, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2009. "When Does a Self-Serving Antitrust Authority Act in Society's Best Interests?," Economics Working Paper Archive 549, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Drew Dahl & Douglas D. Evanoff & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Community Reinvestment Act Enforcement and Targeted Mortgage Lending," Working Papers 200806, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hong-il Yoo, 2008. "The Effects of Public Place Smoking Restrictions on Individual Smoking Behaviour in Australia," Discussion Papers 2008-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Gasmi, Farid & Noumba Um, Paul, 2009. "The role of institutional design in the conduct of infrastructure industries reforms - An illustration through telecommunications in developing countries," MPRA Paper 12881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald E. Shrieves & Drew Dahl & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Capital Market Regimes and Bank Structure in Europe," Working Papers 200807, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.