Health Damage Cost of Automotive Air Pollution: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fuel Quality Upgradation for Indian Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maureen L. Cropper & Nathalie B. Simon & Anna Alberini & Seema Arora & P.K. Sharma, 1997. "The Health Benefits of Air Pollution Control in Delhi," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1625-1629.
- Lauraine G. Chestnut & Bart D. Ostro & Nuntavarn Vichit-Vadakan, 1997. "Transferability of Air Pollution Control Health Benefits Estimates from the United States to Developing Countries: Evidence from the Bangkok Study," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1630-1635.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & McCubbin, Donald R., 1996. "The Contribution of Motor Vehicles and Other Sources to Ambient Air Pollution," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt19b9s9qj, University of California Transportation Center.
- Anna Alberini & Alan Krupnick, 1997. "Air Pollution and Acute Respiratory Illness: Evidence from Taiwan and Los Angeles," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1620-1624.
More about this item
Keywordsfuel quality; health; urban pollution; air; cost benefit analysis; US; Indian; ecoomic implication; automotive; Euro;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-01-24 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-24 (Health Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-01-24 (Regulation)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1841. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.