Cost-of-Illness and Willingness-to-Pay Estimates of the Benefits of Improved Air Quality: Evidence from Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansfield, Carol & Reed Johnson, F. & Van Houtven, George, 2006. "The missing piece: Valuing averting behavior for children's ozone exposures," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 215-228, August.
- Eva Kougea & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated".
"Air Quality Degradation: Can economics help in measuring its welfare effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies,"
DEOS Working Papers
1129, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Eva Kougea, "undated". "Air Quality Degradation: Can Economics Help in Measuring its Welfare Effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies," DEOS Working Papers 1135, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe & Kougea, Eva, 2011. "Air Quality Degradation: Can Economics Help in Measuring its Welfare Effects? A Review of Economic Valuation Studies," MPRA Paper 38276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clevo Wilson, 2003.
"Empirical Evidence Showing The Relationships Between Three Approaches for Pollution Control,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 24(1), pages 97-101, January.
- Wilson, Clevo, 2002. "Empirical Evidence Showing The Relationships Between Three Approaches For Pollution Control," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48952, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Usha Gupta, 2006. "Valuation of Urban Air Pollution: A Case Study of Kanpur City in India," Working Papers id:668, eSocialSciences.
- Ozdamar, Oznur & Giovanis, Eleftherios, 2014. "Valuing the Effects of Air and Noise Pollution on Health Status in Turkey," MPRA Paper 59992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brajer, Victor & Mead, Robert W. & Xiao, Feng, 2006. "Valuing the health impacts of air pollution in Hong Kong," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 85-102, February.
- Benkhalifa, Abdelaziz, 2010. "The value of mortality risk reductions in the Tunisian building and manufacturing industries," MPRA Paper 63617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ebere Akobundu & Jing Ju & Lisa Blatt & C. Mullins, 2006. "Cost-of-Illness Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 24(9), pages 869-890, September.
- Evans, William N. & Garthwaite, Craig & Wei, Heng, 2008. "The impact of early discharge laws on the health of newborns," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 843-870, July.
- Easter, K. William & Konishi, Yoshifumi, 2006. "Estimating Economic Health Costs of Not Controlling Toxic Water Pollution," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25768, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Easter, K. William & Konishi, Yoshifumi & Raggi, Meri & Viaggi, Davide, 2006. "What are the Economic Health Costs of Non-Action in Controlling Toxic Water Pollution?," Conference Papers 6656, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Tanzir Chowdhury & Mohammad Imran, 2010. "Morbidity Costs of Vehicular Air Pollution: Examining Dhaka City in Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2677, eSocialSciences.
- Knetsch, Jack L., 2007. "Biased valuations, damage assessments, and policy choices: The choice of measure matters," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 684-689, September.
- Richardson, Leslie A. & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B., 2012. "The hidden cost of wildfires: Economic valuation of health effects of wildfire smoke exposure in Southern California," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 14-35.
- Athukorala, Wasantha, 2012. "Health Benefits and Industrial Air Pollution: A Comparison between People’s Willingness to Accept and the Opportunity Cost of Health Risk," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 14.
- Leslie Richardson & John B. Loomis & Patricia A. Champ, 2013. "Valuing Morbidity from Wildfire Smoke Exposure: A Comparison of Revealed and Stated Preference Techniques," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(1), pages 76-100.
- Netalieva, Indira & Wesseler, Justus & Heijman, Wim, 2005. "Health costs caused by oil extraction air emissions and the benefits from abatement: the case of Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1169-1177, June.
- Enrico Moretti & Matthew Neidell, 2011.
"Pollution, Health, and Avoidance Behavior: Evidence from the Ports of Los Angeles,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(1), pages 154-175.
- Enrico Moretti & Matthew Neidell, 2009. "Pollution, Health, and Avoidance Behavior: Evidence from the Ports of Los Angeles," NBER Working Papers 14939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2135-:d:119629 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:76:y:2000:i:1:p:37-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.