Report NEP-ENE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Sharpe & Jean-François Arsenault & Alexander Murray & Sharon Qiao, 2008. "The Valuation of the Alberta Oil Sands," CSLS Research Reports 2008-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Leach, Andrew & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. ""Twin Peaks" in Energy Prices: A Hotelling Model with Pollution and Learning," IDEI Working Papers 52, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Olutomi I Adeyemi & David C Broadstock & Mona Chitnis & Lester C Hunt & Guy Judge, 2008. "Asymmetric Price Responses and the Underlying Energy Demand Trend: Are they Substitutes or Complements? Evidence from Modelling OECD Aggregate Energy Demand," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 121, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- David C. Broadstock, 2008. "Non-linear technological progress and the substitutability of energy for capital: an application using the translog cost function," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 120, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Andreas V. Stokke & Gerard L. Doorman & Torgeir Ericson, 2009. "An Analysis of a Demand Charge Electricity Grid Tariff in the Residential Sector," Discussion Papers 574, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Ziver Olmez, 2008. "Frontier Analysis of UK Distribution Networks and the Question of Mergers: A Critique of Ofgem," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 122, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Sharon Harrison & Mark Weder, 2009. "Technological Change and the Roaring Twenties: A Neoclassical Perspective," CDMA Working Paper Series 200901, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Ringen, Geir, 2009. "New renewable electricity capacity under uncertainty: The potential in Norway," MPRA Paper 12857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bettina Kretschmer & Sonja Peterson & Adriana Ignaciuk, 2008. "Integrating Biofuels into the DART Model," Kiel Working Papers 1472, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Céline Gisèle Jung, 2010. "Pyrolysis and Gasification of Industrial Waste Towards Substitution Fuels Valorisation," Working Papers CEB 09-001.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2009. "The Comovements Along the Term Structure of Oil Forwards in Periods of High and Low Volatility: How Tight Are They?," Research Papers in Economics 2009:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Garanina, Olga, 2008. "What beyond oil and gas? Russian trade specialisation in manufactures," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2008. "Efficient and Optimal Capital Accumulation under a Non Renewable Resource Constraint," IDEI Working Papers 51, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ramprasad Sengupta & Subrata Mandal, 2009. "Health Damage Cost of Automotive Air Pollution: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fuel Quality Upgradation for Indian Cities," Working Papers id:1841, eSocialSciences.
- Sahlén, Linda, 2009. "Essays on Environmental and Development Economics - Public Policy, Resource Prices and Global Warming," Umeå Economic Studies 762, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2008. "Multilateral Trade Measures in a Post-2012 Climate Change Regime?: What Can Be Taken from the Montreal Protocol and the WTO?," MPRA Paper 12782, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Dec 2008.
- Mandell, Svante & Wråke, Markus & Myers, Erica C. & Burtraw, Dallas & Holt, Charles A., 2009. "Pricing Strategies Under Emissions Trading: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 2009:1, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Annicchiarico, Barbara & Bennato, Anna Rita & Costa, Andrea, 2009. "Economic Growth and Carbon Dioxide Emissions in Italy, 1861-2003," MPRA Paper 12817, University Library of Munich, Germany.