New renewable electricity capacity under uncertainty: The potential in Norway
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John King, 1993.
"Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History,"
1993.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- John King, 1993. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History," Working Papers 1993.16, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Rodolphe DOS SANTOS FERREIRA & Philippe MICHEL, 1991. "Keynes’ Aggregate Supply Function and the Principle of Effective Demand," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1991023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- J. E. King, 1994. "Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis Since Keynes: A Partial History," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 3-31, September.
- Patinkin, Don, 1979. "A Study of Keynes' Theory of Effective Demand," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 17(2), pages 155-176, April.
- J. Hartwig & M. E. Brady, 2008. "Comment: Hayes on Z," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(5), pages 815-819, September.
- E. Roy Weintraub, 1974. "Keynes' Employment Function," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 162-164, Summer.
- Jochen Hartwig, 2007. "Keynes vs. the Post Keynesians on the Principle of Effective Demand," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 725-739.
- Victoria Chick, 1983. "Macroeconomics after Keynes: A Reconsideration of the General Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530457, January.
- Wells, Paul, 1978. "In Review of Keynes: Review Article," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 315-325, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Linnerud, Kristin & Molnár, Peter & Tandberg Nygaard, Maria, 2016. "Green electricity investment timing in practice: Real options or net present value?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 116(P1), pages 498-506.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:1717-1727 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael, 2012. "Investment in wind power and pumped storage in a real options model," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 2242-2248.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance; Hydroelectric power generation; Power system planning; Stochastic processes; Uncertainty; Wind energy;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-01-24 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .