Systematic Analysis of the Evolution of Electricity and Carbon Markets under Deep Decarbonisation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keppo, Jussi & Lu, Hao, 2003. "Real options and a large producer: the case of electricity markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 459-472, September.
- Green, Richard & Vasilakos, Nicholas, 2010.
"Market behaviour with large amounts of intermittent generation,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3211-3220, July.
- Richard Green & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2008. "Market Behaviour with Large Amounts of Intermittent Generation," Discussion Papers 08-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Fell, Harrison & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Pizer, William A., 2012.
"Prices versus quantities versus bankable quantities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 607-623.
- Fell, Harrison & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Pizer, William A., 2008. "Prices versus Quantities versus Bankable Quantities," Discussion Papers dp-08-32, Resources For the Future.
- Harrison Fell & Ian A. MacKenzie & William A. Pizer, 2012. "Prices versus Quantities versus Bankable Quantities," NBER Working Papers 17878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shimon Awerbuch, 2006. "Portfolio-Based Electricity Generation Planning: Policy Implications For Renewables And Energy Security," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 693-710, May.
- Karakatsani, Nektaria V. & Bunn, Derek W., 2008. "Forecasting electricity prices: The impact of fundamentals and time-varying coefficients," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 764-785.
- Blyth, William & Bunn, Derek & Kettunen, Janne & Wilson, Tom, 2009. "Policy interactions, risk and price formation in carbon markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5192-5207, December.
- Pizer, William A., 2002. "Combining price and quantity controls to mitigate global climate change," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 409-434, September.
- Janne Kettunen, Derek W. Bunn and William Blyth & Derek W. Bunn & William Blyth, 2011. "Investment Propensities under Carbon Policy Uncertainty," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 77-118.
- Fortin, Ines & Fuss, Sabine & Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael & Szolgayova, Jana, 2007. "An Integrated CVaR and Real Options Approach to Investments in the Energy Sector," Economics Series 209, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsCarbon Trading; Electricity Markets; Risk; Investment; Market Power;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2015-01-09 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nhhfms:2014_039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stein Fossen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dfnhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.