Report NEP-URE-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2009. "That’s Entertainment - scale and scope economies in the location and clustering of the entertainment economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 158, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Enrico Moretti, 2008. "Real Wage Inequality," Working Paper Series 34-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Michael Greenstone & Richard Hornbeck & Enrico Moretti, 2008. "Identifying Agglomeration Spillovers: Evidence from Million Dollar Plants," Working Paper Series 36-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00353425_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hendricks, Lutz & Schoellman, Todd, 2009. "Student Abilities During the Expansion of U.S. Education, 1950-2000," MPRA Paper 12798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Björn Frank, 2009. "Clean Evidence on Face-to-Face: Why Experimental Economics is of Interest to Regional Economists," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200904, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Antonio Merlo & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2008. "The Transition from School to Jail: Youth Crime and High School Completion Among Black Males, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 16 Jan 2009.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ramprasad Sengupta & Subrata Mandal, 2009. "Health Damage Cost of Automotive Air Pollution: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fuel Quality Upgradation for Indian Cities," Working Papers id:1841, eSocialSciences.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2008. "Spatial Chow-Lin Methods: Bayesian And Ml Forecast Comparisons," Working Paper Series 38-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
- Hanes, Niklas & Wikström, Magnus & Wångmar, Erik, 2009. "Municipal preferences for state imposed amalgamations: An empirical study based on the 1952 municipal reform in Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 763, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Dreger, Christian & Erber, Georg & Glocker, Daniela, 2009. "Regional Measures of Human Capital in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 3919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salazar, César A. & Jaime, Mónica M., 2009.
"¿Qué influye en la decisión individual de participar? Un enfoque microeconómico del capital social para el caso de las organizaciones de la Sociedad Civil en Chile
[What influence the individual de," MPRA Paper 12795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas V. Stokke & Gerard L. Doorman & Torgeir Ericson, 2009. "An Analysis of a Demand Charge Electricity Grid Tariff in the Residential Sector," Discussion Papers 574, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2009. "The Blessing Of Dimensionality In Forecasting Real House Price Growth In The Nine Census Divisions Of The Us," Working Papers 200902, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Li Shi & Ding Sai, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Income Inequality between a Minority and the Majority in Urban China: The Case of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-022, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Growth of Villages in China, 1990-2002," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-023, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shiqing Jiang & Ming Lu & Hiroshi Sato, 2009. "Happiness in the Dual Society of Urban China: Hukou Identity, Horizontal Inequality and Heterogeneous," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-020, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Céline Gisèle Jung, 2010. "Pyrolysis and Gasification of Industrial Waste Towards Substitution Fuels Valorisation," Working Papers CEB 09-001.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sen Gupta, Rajorshi & Vadali, Sharada R, 2007. "Stochastic Dominance Approach to Evaluate Optimism Bias in Truck Toll Forecasts," MPRA Paper 12891, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Donath, Liliana & Milos, Marius, 2008. "Public sector efficiency according to COFOG classification in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dalen Gag Morten & Furu Kai & Locatelli Marilena & Strom Steinar, 2009. "Generic substitution. Micro evidence from register data in Norway," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200901, University of Turin.
- Stephen Taylor & Derek Yu, 2009. "The importance of socio-economic status in determining educational achievement in South Africa," Working Papers 01/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Rusinek & François Rycx, 2009. "Rent-sharing under Different Bargaining Regimes: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers CEB 09-004.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bredemeier, Christian & Juessen, Falko, 2009. "Household Labor Supply and Home Services in a General-Equilibrium Model with Heterogeneous Agents," IZA Discussion Papers 3944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).