Stochastic Dominance Approach to Evaluate Optimism Bias in Truck Toll Forecasts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hensher, David A. & Goodwin, Phil, 2004. "Using values of travel time savings for toll roads: avoiding some common errors," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 171-181, April.
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 537-554, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez, Juan & Vassallo, José Manuel, 2015. "Evolution over time of heavy vehicle volume in toll roads: A dynamic panel data to identify key explanatory variables in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 282-297.
More about this item
KeywordsForecast Bias; Operating costs; Risk assessment; Savings; Stochastic Dominance; Tolls; Trucks;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2009-01-24 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ORE-2009-01-24 (Operations Research)
- NEP-UPT-2009-01-24 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
- NEP-URE-2009-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .