Joint pricing and design of urban highways with spatial and user group heterogeneity
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poorzahedy, Hossain & Rouhani, Omid M., 2007. "Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 578-596, October.
- Chen, Anthony & Subprasom, Kitti, 2007. "Analysis of regulation and policy of private toll roads in a build-operate-transfer scheme under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 537-558, July.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Russo, Francesco & Viola, Francesco A. & Vitetta, Antonino, 2002. "A model of route perception in urban road networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 577-592, August.
- Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning & Meng, Qiang, 2004. "Modeling private highways in networks with entry-exit based toll charges," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 191-213, March.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1997. "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 303-314, August.
- Zhao, Yong & Kockelman, Kara Maria, 2006. "On-line marginal-cost pricing across networks: Incorporating heterogeneous users and stochastic equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 424-435, June.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2000. "Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 207-222, April.
- Mei Chen & David H Bernstein & Lazar N Spasovic, 2004. "Toll-design problem with stochastic route choice," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 731-742, September.
- Byung Kim & Wonkyu Kim, 2006. "An equilibrium network design model with a social cost function for multimodal networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 473-491, August.
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 537-554, July.
- Keeler, Theodore E & Small, Kenneth A, 1977. "Optimal Peak-Load Pricing, Investment, and Service Levels on Urban Expressways," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 1-25, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:141-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.