Joint pricing and design of urban highways with spatial and user group heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cascetta, Ennio & Russo, Francesco & Viola, Francesco A. & Vitetta, Antonino, 2002. "A model of route perception in urban road networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 577-592, August.
- Zhao, Yong & Kockelman, Kara Maria, 2006. "On-line marginal-cost pricing across networks: Incorporating heterogeneous users and stochastic equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 424-435, June.
- Chen, Anthony & Subprasom, Kitti, 2007. "Analysis of regulation and policy of private toll roads in a build-operate-transfer scheme under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 537-558, July.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1997. "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 303-314, August.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2000. "Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 207-222, April.
- Keeler, Theodore E & Small, Kenneth A, 1977. "Optimal Peak-Load Pricing, Investment, and Service Levels on Urban Expressways," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Poorzahedy, Hossain & Rouhani, Omid M., 2007. "Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 578-596, October.
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 537-554, July.
- Byung Kim & Wonkyu Kim, 2006. "An equilibrium network design model with a social cost function for multimodal networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 473-491, August.
- Mei Chen & David H Bernstein & Lazar N Spasovic, 2004. "Toll-design problem with stochastic route choice," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 731-742, September.
- Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning & Meng, Qiang, 2004. "Modeling private highways in networks with entry-exit based toll charges," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 191-213, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Theodore Tsekeris, 2009. "Introduction to the feature issue on design and evaluation of road network pricing," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-4, April.
- Rouhani, Omid M. & Niemeier, Debbie & Knittel, Christopher R. & Madani, Kaveh, 2013. "Integrated modeling framework for leasing urban roads: A case study of Fresno, California," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 17-30.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-015-9674-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rouhani, Omid M. & Oliver Gao, H. & Richard Geddes, R., 2015. "Policy lessons for regulating public–private partnership tolling schemes in urban environments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 68-79.
- Omid M. Rouhani & H. Oliver Gao, 2016. "Evaluating Various Road Ownership Structures and Potential Competition on an Urban Road Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1019-1042, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRoad pricing; Network design; Regulated private highways; Urban networks; Genetic optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:141-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.