Joint pricing and design of urban highways with spatial and user group heterogeneity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keeler, Theodore E & Small, Kenneth A, 1977. "Optimal Peak-Load Pricing, Investment, and Service Levels on Urban Expressways," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Yang, Hai & Tang, Wilson H. & Man Cheung, Wing & Meng, Qiang, 2002. "Profitability and welfare gain of private toll roads in a network with heterogeneous users," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 537-554, July.
- Zhao, Yong & Kockelman, Kara Maria, 2006. "On-line marginal-cost pricing across networks: Incorporating heterogeneous users and stochastic equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 424-435, June.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 2000. "Highway pricing and capacity choice in a road network under a build-operate-transfer scheme," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 207-222, April.
- Chen, Anthony & Subprasom, Kitti, 2007. "Analysis of regulation and policy of private toll roads in a build-operate-transfer scheme under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 537-558, July.
- Poorzahedy, Hossain & Rouhani, Omid M., 2007. "Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 578-596, October.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1997. "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 303-314, August.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Russo, Francesco & Viola, Francesco A. & Vitetta, Antonino, 2002. "A model of route perception in urban road networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 577-592, August.
- Mei Chen & David H Bernstein & Lazar N Spasovic, 2004. "Toll-design problem with stochastic route choice," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 31(5), pages 731-742, September.
- Byung Kim & Wonkyu Kim, 2006. "An equilibrium network design model with a social cost function for multimodal networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 473-491, August.
- Yang, Hai & Zhang, Xiaoning & Meng, Qiang, 2004. "Modeling private highways in networks with entry-exit based toll charges," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 191-213, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:141-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.