Introduction to the feature issue on design and evaluation of road network pricing
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11066/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loukas Dimitriou & Theodore Tsekeris & Antony Stathopoulos, 2009. "Joint pricing and design of urban highways with spatial and user group heterogeneity," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 141-160, April.
- Loukas Dimitriou & Theodore Tsekeris, 2009. "Evolutionary game-theoretic model for dynamic congestion pricing in multi-class traffic networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 103-121, April.
- Joakim Ekström & Leonid Engelson & Clas Rydergren, 2009. "Heuristic algorithms for a second-best congestion pricing problem," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 85-102, April.
- Yafeng Yin & Siriphong Lawphongpanich, 2009. "Alternative marginal-cost pricing for road networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 77-83, April.
- Yang Liu & Xiaolei Guo & Hai Yang, 2009. "Pareto-improving and revenue-neutral congestion pricing schemes in two-mode traffic networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 123-140, April.
- Astha Balwani & Sandeep Singh, 2009. "Network impacts of distance-based road user charging," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 53-75, April.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:1-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.