Heuristic algorithms for a second-best congestion pricing problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan, Hai & Lam, William H. K., 1996. "Optimal road tolls under conditions of queueing and congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 319-332, September.
- Zhang, H. M. & Ge, Y. E., 2004. "Modeling variable demand equilibrium under second-best road pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 733-749, September.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2002. "Second-best congestion pricing in general networks. Heuristic algorithms for finding second-best optimal toll levels and toll points," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 707-729, September.
- Verhoef, Erik & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 1996. "Second-Best Congestion Pricing: The Case of an Untolled Alternative," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 279-302, November.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai, 2004. "The optimal cordon-based network congestion pricing problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 517-537, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bar-Gera, Hillel & Hellman, Fredrik & Patriksson, Michael, 2013. "Computational precision of traffic equilibria sensitivities in automatic network design and road pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 485-500.
- Liu, Zhiyuan & Wang, Shuaian & Meng, Qiang, 2014. "Optimal joint distance and time toll for cordon-based congestion pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 81-97.
- Theodore Tsekeris, 2009. "Introduction to the feature issue on design and evaluation of road network pricing," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-4, April.
- Ida Kristoffersson & Leonid Engelson, 2011. "Modifications of the Stockholm congestion pricing scheme and effects on different user groups," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1455, European Regional Science Association.
- Kristoffersson, Ida, 2013. "Impacts of time-varying cordon pricing: Validation and application of mesoscopic model for Stockholm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 51-60.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport modeling; Congestion pricing; Network design; Bi-level optimization; Toll locations; Traffic assignment; User equilibrium; Collection cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:85-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .