Optimal road tolls under conditions of queueing and congestion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hai & Yagar, Sam & Iida, Yasunori & Asakura, Yasuo, 1994. "An algorithm for the inflow control problem on urban freeway networks with user-optimal flows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 123-139, April.
- Arnott, R. & de Palma, A. & Lindsey, R., 1990. "Departure time and route choice for the morning commute," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 209-228, June.
- Yang, Hai & Yagar, Sam, 1995. "Traffic assignment and signal control in saturated road networks," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-139, March.
- Smith, M. J., 1979. "The marginal cost taxation of a transportation network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 237-242, September.
- Laih, Chen-Hsiu, 1994. "Queueing at a bottleneck with single- and multi-step tolls," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 197-208, May.
- Yang, Hai & Yagar, Sam, 1994. "Traffic assignment and traffic control in general freeway-arterial corridor systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 463-486, December.
- Yang, Hai, 1995. "Heuristic algorithms for the bilevel origin-destination matrix estimation problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 231-242, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:30:y:1996:i:5:p:319-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.