Alternative marginal-cost pricing for road networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 1998. "Principle of marginal-cost pricing: how does it work in a general road network?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Richard Arnott & Kenneth Small, 1993. "The Economics Of Traffic Congestion," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 256, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Conclusion," Post-Print halshs-00260901, HAL.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zangui, Mahmood & Aashtiani, Hedayat Z. & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong & Yin, Yafeng, 2015. "Path-differentiated pricing in congestion mitigation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 202-219.
- Theodore Tsekeris, 2009. "Introduction to the feature issue on design and evaluation of road network pricing," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-4, April.
- Hoffman, Karla & Berardino, Frank & Hunter, George, 2013. "Congestion pricing applications to manage high temporal demand for public services and their relevance to air space management," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 28-41.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion pricing; Marginal cost; Pigouvian tax; Traffic assignment problem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:77-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .