Evaluating the benefits of a combined route guidance and road pricing system in a traffic network with recurrent congestion
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnott, R. & De Palma, A. & Lindseyt, R., 1995. "Recent Developments in the Bottleneck Model," Papers 9523, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 1998. "Principle of marginal-cost pricing: how does it work in a general road network?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1997. "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 303-314, August.
- Yang, Hai & Meng, Qiang, 1998. "Departure time, route choice and congestion toll in a queuing network with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 247-260, May.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 1997. "Capacity constraints in urban transport networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 291-301, August.
- Yang, Hai & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Jovanis, Paul P. & Vaughn, Kenneth M. & Abdel-aty, Mohammed A. & Reddy, Prasuna Dvg, 1993. "Exploration Of Driver Route Choice With Advanced Traveler Information Using Neural Network Concepts," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt53d2t6df, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Yang, Hai, 1998. "Multiple equilibrium behaviors and advanced traveler information systems with endogenous market penetration," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 205-218, April.