Road network toll pricing and social welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1997. "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 303-314, August.
- Liu, Louie Nan & McDonald, John F., 1999. "Economic efficiency of second-best congestion pricing schemes in urban highway systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 157-188, April.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1994. "The New Economics of Regulation Ten Years After," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(3), pages 507-537, May.
- Bell, Michael G. H., 1995. "Stochastic user equilibrium assignment in networks with queues," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 125-137, April.
- Dial, Robert B., 1999. "Minimal-revenue congestion pricing part I: A fast algorithm for the single-origin case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 189-202, April.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 1997. "Capacity constraints in urban transport networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 291-301, August.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 1999. "A model of urban transport management," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 43-61, February.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 1995. "Road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 357-372, October.
- Larsson, Torbjörn & Patriksson, Michael, 1995. "An augmented lagrangean dual algorithm for link capacity side constrained traffic assignment problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 433-455, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcycruz de Leon & Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Brian W Kelly, 2009.
"Tolls, Exchange Rates, And Borderplex International Bridge Traffic,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 36(2).
- De Leon, Marycruz & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W., 2009. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Borderplex International Bridge Traffic," MPRA Paper 19861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 2014. "The dynamics of modal split for freight transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 163-176.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Avinash Unnikrishnan & S. Waller, 2011. "A Dual Variable Approximation Based Heuristic for Dynamic Congestion Pricing," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 271-293, June.
- Burris, Mark W. & Figueroa, Carlos F., 2006. "Analysis of Traveler Characteristics by Mode Choice in HOT Corridors," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 45(2).
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Angel L. Molina Jr & Adam G. Walke, 2013.
"Tolls, exchange rates, and northbound international bridge traffic from Mexico,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 305-321, August.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Molina, Angel L., Jr. & Walke, Adam G., 2010. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Northbound International Bridge Traffic from Mexico," MPRA Paper 59586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jun 2012.
- Moreno-Quintero, Eric, 2006. "Optimal control of road freight flows by route choice inducement: A case from Mexico," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1588-1604, December.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "Flexible build-operate-transfer contracts for road franchising under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1419-1439.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:36:y:2002:i:5:p:471-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.