Optimal control of road freight flows by route choice inducement: A case from Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbas, Khaled A. & Bell, Michael G. H., 1994. "System dynamics applicability to transportation modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 373-390, September.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 2002. "Road network toll pricing and social welfare," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 471-483, June.
- Dantzig, George B. & Harvey, Roy P. & Lansdowne, Zachary F. & Robinson, David W. & Maier, Steven F., 1979. "Formulating and solving the network design problem by decomposition," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-17, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cruz, F.R.B. & van Woensel, T. & MacGregor Smith, J. & Lieckens, K., 2010. "On the system optimum of traffic assignment in M/G/c/c state-dependent queueing networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 183-193, February.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lewe, J.-H. & Hivin, L.F. & Mavris, D.N., 2014. "A multi-paradigm approach to system dynamics modeling of intercity transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 188-202.
- Ke, Jintao & Cen, Xuekai & Yang, Hai & Chen, Xiqun & Ye, Jieping, 2019. "Modelling drivers’ working and recharging schedules in a ride-sourcing market with electric vehicles and gasoline vehicles," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 160-180.
- Casady, Carter B. & Gómez-Ibáñez, José A. & Schwimmer, Emily, 2020. "Toll-managed lanes: A simplified benefit-cost analysis of seven US projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 38-53.
- Poorzahedy, Hossain & Rouhani, Omid M., 2007. "Hybrid meta-heuristic algorithms for solving network design problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(2), pages 578-596, October.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Angel L. Molina Jr & Adam G. Walke, 2013.
"Tolls, exchange rates, and northbound international bridge traffic from Mexico,"
Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 305-321, August.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Molina, Angel L., Jr. & Walke, Adam G., 2010. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Northbound International Bridge Traffic from Mexico," MPRA Paper 59586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Jun 2012.
- Burris, Mark W. & Figueroa, Carlos F., 2006. "Analysis of Traveler Characteristics by Mode Choice in HOT Corridors," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 45(2), pages 1-16.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Miandoabchi, Elnaz & Szeto, W.Y. & Rashidi, Hannaneh, 2013. "A review of urban transportation network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 281-302.
- Marcycruz de Leon & Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Brian W Kelly, 2009.
"Tolls, Exchange Rates, And Borderplex International Bridge Traffic,"
Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 36(2).
- De Leon, Marycruz & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W., 2009. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Borderplex International Bridge Traffic," MPRA Paper 19861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pei Liu & Dong Mu & Daqing Gong, 2017. "Eliminating Overload Trucking via a Modal Shift to Achieve Intercity Freight Sustainability: A System Dynamics Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-24, March.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 2014. "The dynamics of modal split for freight transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 163-176.
- Gómez Vilchez, Jonatan J. & Jochem, Patrick, 2019. "Simulating vehicle fleet composition: A review of system dynamics models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Sgouridis, Sgouris & Bonnefoy, Philippe A. & Hansman, R. John, 2011. "Air transportation in a carbon constrained world: Long-term dynamics of policies and strategies for mitigating the carbon footprint of commercial aviation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1077-1091.
- Esteban Lopez-Arboleda & Alfonso T. Sarmiento & Laura M. Cardenas, 2019. "Systematic Review of Integrated Sustainable Transportation Models for Electric Passenger Vehicle Diffusion," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-19, April.
- Elnaz Miandoabchi & Reza Farahani & Wout Dullaert & W. Szeto, 2012. "Hybrid Evolutionary Metaheuristics for Concurrent Multi-Objective Design of Urban Road and Public Transit Networks," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 441-480, September.
- Gallo, Mariano & D'Acierno, Luca & Montella, Bruno, 2010. "A meta-heuristic approach for solving the Urban Network Design Problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(1), pages 144-157, February.
- Alberto Sardi & Enrico Sorano, 2019. "Dynamic Performance Management: An Approach for Managing the Common Goods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-22, November.
- Tan, Zhijia & Yang, Hai, 2012. "Flexible build-operate-transfer contracts for road franchising under demand uncertainty," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1419-1439.
- Gao, Ziyou & Wu, Jianjun & Sun, Huijun, 2005. "Solution algorithm for the bi-level discrete network design problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 479-495, July.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Ampol Karoonsoontawong & S. Waller, 2011. "A Dantzig-Wolfe Decomposition Based Heuristic Scheme for Bi-level Dynamic Network Design Problem," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 101-126, March.
- Fruin, Jerry E. & Halbach, Daniel Walter, 1992. "Rural Roads, Investment And Disinvestment In A Minnesota County," Staff Papers 13228, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:175:y:2006:i:3:p:1588-1604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.