System dynamics applicability to transportation modeling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sgouridis, Sgouris & Bonnefoy, Philippe A. & Hansman, R. John, 2011. "Air transportation in a carbon constrained world: Long-term dynamics of policies and strategies for mitigating the carbon footprint of commercial aviation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1077-1091.
- Xiaoqiao Geng & Yuanqiao Wen & Chunhui Zhou & Changshi Xiao, 2017. "Establishment of the Sustainable Ecosystem for the Regional Shipping Industry Based on System Dynamics," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-1, May.
- Esteban Lopez-Arboleda & Alfonso T. Sarmiento & Laura M. Cardenas, 2019. "Systematic Review of Integrated Sustainable Transportation Models for Electric Passenger Vehicle Diffusion," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-1, April.
- Moreno-Quintero, Eric, 2006. "Optimal control of road freight flows by route choice inducement: A case from Mexico," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(3), pages 1588-1604, December.
- Pei Liu & Dong Mu & Daqing Gong, 2017. "Eliminating Overload Trucking via a Modal Shift to Achieve Intercity Freight Sustainability: A System Dynamics Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-1, March.
- Edward Randal & Caroline Shaw & Alistair Woodward & Philippa Howden-Chapman & Alex Macmillan & Jamie Hosking & Ralph Chapman & Andrew M. Waa & Michael Keall, 2020. "Fairness in Transport Policy: A New Approach to Applying Distributive Justice Theories," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(23), pages 1-1, December.
- Lewe, J.-H. & Hivin, L.F. & Mavris, D.N., 2014. "A multi-paradigm approach to system dynamics modeling of intercity transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 188-202.
- Vecchio, Pasquale Del & Secundo, Giustina & Maruccia, Ylenia & Passiante, Giuseppina, 2019. "A system dynamic approach for the smart mobility of people: Implications in the age of big data," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 149(C).
- Fontoura, Wlisses Bonelá & Chaves, Gisele de Lorena Diniz & Ribeiro, Glaydston Mattos, 2019. "The Brazilian urban mobility policy: The impact in São Paulo transport system using system dynamics," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 51-61.
- Alberto Sardi & Enrico Sorano, 2019. "Dynamic Performance Management: An Approach for Managing the Common Goods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-1, November.
- Brathwaite, Timothy & Walker, Joan L., 2018. "Causal inference in travel demand modeling (and the lack thereof)," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-18.
- Gómez Vilchez, Jonatan J. & Jochem, Patrick, 2019. "Simulating vehicle fleet composition: A review of system dynamics models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:28:y:1994:i:5:p:373-390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.