Urban Transportation Network-Equilibrium and Design Models: Recent Achievements and Future Prospects
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García, Ricardo & Marín, Angel, 2005. "Network equilibrium with combined modes: models and solution algorithms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 223-254, March.
- Moore, II, James E. & Kim, Geunyoung & Cho, Seongdil & Hu, Hsi-hwa & Xu, Rong, 1997. "Evaluating System ATMIS Technologies Via Rapid Estimation Of Network Flows: Final Report," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt5c70f3d9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Les Foulds & Daniel Duarte & Hugo Nascimento & Humberto Longo & Bryon Hall, 2014. "Turning restriction design in traffic networks with a budget constraint," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 351-371, October.
- Jin Qin & Yuxin He & Linglin Ni, 2014. "Quantitative Efficiency Evaluation Method for Transportation Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-15, November.
- Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Miandoabchi, Elnaz & Szeto, W.Y. & Rashidi, Hannaneh, 2013. "A review of urban transportation network design problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 281-302.
- Xu, Meng & Chen, Anthony & Gao, Ziyou, 2008. "An improved origin-based algorithm for solving the combined distribution and assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 354-369, July.
- Ho, H.W. & Wong, S.C. & Loo, Becky P.Y., 2006. "Combined distribution and assignment model for a continuum traffic equilibrium problem with multiple user classes," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 633-650, September.
- Hong Zheng & Xiaozheng He & Yongfu Li & Srinivas Peeta, 2017. "Traffic Equilibrium and Charging Facility Locations for Electric Vehicles," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 435-457, June.
- Tadashi Yamada & Bona Frazila Russ & Jun Castro & Eiichi Taniguchi, 2009. "Designing Multimodal Freight Transport Networks: A Heuristic Approach and Applications," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 129-143, May.
- Chen, Daqiang & Ignatius, Joshua & Sun, Danzhi & Goh, Mark & Zhan, Shalei, 2018. "Impact of congestion pricing schemes on emissions and temporal shift of freight transport," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 77-105.
- Di, Xuan & Ma, Rui & Liu, Henry X. & Ban, Xuegang (Jeff), 2018. "A link-node reformulation of ridesharing user equilibrium with network design," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 230-255.
- Hua Sun & Ziyou Gao & W. Szeto & Jiancheng Long & Fangxia Zhao, 2014. "A Distributionally Robust Joint Chance Constrained Optimization Model for the Dynamic Network Design Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 409-433, December.
- Nijkamp, P. & Reggiani, A., 1986. "A synthesis between macro and micro models in spatial interaction analysis, with special reference to dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Sevcíková, Hana & Raftery, Adrian E. & Waddell, Paul A., 2011. "Uncertain benefits: Application of Bayesian melding to the Alaskan Way Viaduct in Seattle," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(6), pages 540-553, July.
- Lam, William H. K. & Tam, M. L., 1997. "Why standard modelling and evaluation procedures are inadequate for assessing traffic congestion measures," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 217-223, October.
- Fangxia Zhao & Jianjun Wu & Huijun Sun & Ziyou Gao & Ronghui Liu, 2016. "Population-driven Urban Road Evolution Dynamic Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 997-1018, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:16:y:1984:i:11:p:1445-1474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.