A first best toll pricing framework for variable demand traffic assignment problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Larsson, Torbjörn & Patriksson, Michael, 1999. "Side constrained traffic equilibrium models-- analysis, computation and applications," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 233-264, May.
- Yang, Hai & Bell, Michael G. H., 1997. "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 303-314, August.
- Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun, 1998. "Principle of marginal-cost pricing: how does it work in a general road network?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Ferrari, Paolo, 1995. "Road pricing and network equilibrium," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 357-372, October.
- Larsson, Torbjörn & Patriksson, Michael, 1995. "An augmented lagrangean dual algorithm for link capacity side constrained traffic assignment problems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 433-455, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcycruz de Leon & Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Brian W Kelly, 2009.
"Tolls, Exchange Rates, And Borderplex International Bridge Traffic,"
International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 36(2).
- De Leon, Marycruz & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W., 2009. "Tolls, Exchange Rates, and Borderplex International Bridge Traffic," MPRA Paper 19861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yang, Hai & Wang, Xiaolei, 2011. "Managing network mobility with tradable credits," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 580-594, March.
- Chen, Xiaoming & Zhou, Xuesong & List, George F., 2011. "Using time-varying tolls to optimize truck arrivals at ports," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 965-982.
- Cantarella, Giulio Erberto & Cartenì, Armando & de Luca, Stefano, 2015. "Stochastic equilibrium assignment with variable demand: Theoretical and implementation issues," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 330-347.
- Lihui Bai & Donald Hearn & Siriphong Lawphongpanich, 2010. "A heuristic method for the minimum toll booth problem," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 533-548, December.
- Wang, Hua & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2016. "Joint implementation of tradable credit and road pricing in public-private partnership networks considering mixed equilibrium behaviors," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 158-170.
- Mahyar Amirgholy & Hojjat Rezaeestakhruie & Hossain Poorzahedy, 2015. "Multi-objective cordon price design to control long run adverse traffic effects in large urban areas," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 1-52, August.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:266:y:2015:i:c:p:390-403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yitian Wang & Zixuan Peng & Keming Wang & Xiaolin Song & Baozhen Yao & Tao Feng, 2015. "Research on Urban Road Congestion Pricing Strategy Considering Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Ohazulike, Anthony E. & Still, Georg & Kern, Walter & van Berkum, Eric C., 2013. "An origin–destination based road pricing model for static and multi-period traffic assignment problems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1-27.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transb:v:39:y:2005:i:8:p:659-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/548/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.