Dual Toll Pricing for Hazardous Materials Transport with Linear Delay
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11067/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- anonymous, 1985. "The challenge of change," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 48, january.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2002.
"Second-best congestion pricing in general static transportation networks with elastic demands,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 281-310, May.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 1998. "Second-Best Congestion Pricing in General Static Transportation Networks with Elastic Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "Second-Best Congestion Pricing in General Static Transportation Networks with Elastic Demands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- James E. Falk & Richard M. Soland, 1969. "An Algorithm for Separable Nonconvex Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 550-569, May.
- Dial, Robert B., 2000. "Minimal-revenue congestion pricing Part II: An efficient algorithm for the general case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 645-665, November.
- Vedat Verter & Bahar Y. Kara, 2008. "A Path-Based Approach for Hazmat Transport Network Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 29-40, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:147-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.