Dual Toll Pricing for Hazardous Materials Transport with Linear Delay
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1985. "The challenge of change," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 48, january.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 2002.
"Second-best congestion pricing in general static transportation networks with elastic demands,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 281-310, May.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 1998. "Second-Best Congestion Pricing in General Static Transportation Networks with Elastic Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-086/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik T. Verhoef, 2000. "Second-Best Congestion Pricing in General Static Transportation Networks with Elastic Demands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-078/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- James E. Falk & Richard M. Soland, 1969. "An Algorithm for Separable Nonconvex Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(9), pages 550-569, May.
- Dial, Robert B., 2000. "Minimal-revenue congestion pricing Part II: An efficient algorithm for the general case," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 645-665, November.
- Vedat Verter & Bahar Y. Kara, 2008. "A Path-Based Approach for Hazmat Transport Network Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 29-40, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Berglund & Changhyun Kwon, 2014. "Robust Facility Location Problem for Hazardous Waste Transportation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 91-116, March.
- Bronfman, Andrés & Marianov, Vladimir & Paredes-Belmar, Germán & Lüer-Villagra, Armin, 2016. "The maxisum and maximin-maxisum HAZMAT routing problems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 316-333.
- Zvi Drezner & George Wesolowsky, 2014. "Covering Part of a Planar Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 629-646, December.
- Esfandeh, Tolou & Kwon, Changhyun & Batta, Rajan, 2016. "Regulating hazardous materials transportation by dual toll pricing," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 20-35.
More about this item
KeywordsHazardous materials; Toll pricing; Congestion; Risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:147-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .