Effects of alternative road pricing systems on network performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- FitzGerald, John & Scott, Susan & Morgenroth, Edgar & FitzGerald, John, 2006. "Environment," Book Chapters, in: Morgenroth, Edgar (ed.),Ex-Ante Evaluation of the Investment Priorities for the National Development Plan 2007-2013, chapter 7, pages 98-102, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- May, A. D. & Roberts, M, 1995. "The design of integrated transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 97-105, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bhardwaj, Chandan & Axsen, Jonn & Kern, Florian & McCollum, David, 2020. "Why have multiple climate policies for light-duty vehicles? Policy mix rationales, interactions and research gaps," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 309-326.
- Yasunori Ouchida & Daisaku Goto, 2012. "What is the socially desirable formation of environmental R&D?," IDEC DP2 Series 2-6, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Siegmeier, Jan, 2015. "Keeping Pigou on tracks: second-best carbon pricing and infrastructure provision," MPRA Paper 69046, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2016.
- Filipe, Luis N. & Macário, Rosário, 2013. "A first glimpse on policy packaging for implementation of BRT projects," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 150-157.
- Klauer, Bernd & Mewes, Melanie & Sigel, Katja & Unnerstall, Herwig & Görlach, Benjamin & Bräuer, Ingo & Pielen, Britta & Holländer, Robert, 2007. "Verhältnismäßigkeit der Maßnahmenkosten im Sinne der EG-Wasserrahmenrichtlinie: Komplementäre Kriterien zur Kosten-Nutzen-Analyse," UFZ Reports 02/2007, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Lindholm, Maria & Behrends, Sönke, 2012. "Challenges in urban freight transport planning – a review in the Baltic Sea Region," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 129-136.
- Scott Marchi & James Hamilton, 2006. "Assessing the Accuracy of Self-Reported Data: an Evaluation of the Toxics Release Inventory," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 57-76, January.
- Kneller, Richard & Manderson, Edward, 2012. "Environmental regulations and innovation activity in UK manufacturing industries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 211-235.
- Araz Taeihagh, 2017. "Network-centric policy design," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 50(2), pages 317-338, June.
- Peter Oberhofer & Elmar Fürst, 2013. "Sustainable Development in the Transport Sector: Influencing Environmental Behaviour and Performance," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(6), pages 374-389, September.
- Vieira, João & Moura, Filipe & Manuel Viegas, José, 2007. "Transport policy and environmental impacts: The importance of multi-instrumentality in policy integration," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 421-432, September.
- May, A. D. & Shepherd, S. P. & Minken, H. & Markussen, T. & Emberger, G. & Pfaffenbichler, P., 2001. "The use of response surfaces in specifying transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 267-278, October.
- Susan Scott, 1999. "Water Pricing: Conceptual and Theoretical Issues," Papers WP121, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- May, Anthony D. & Kelly, Charlotte & Shepherd, Simon, 2006. "The principles of integration in urban transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 319-327, July.
- Galit Cohen-Blankshtain & Eran Feitelson, 2011. "Light rail routing: do goals matter?," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 343-361, March.
- Taeihagh, Araz & Bañares-Alcántara, René & Givoni, Moshe, 2014. "A virtual environment for the formulation of policy packages," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 53-68.
- Marsden, Greg & Groer, Stefan, 2016. "Do institutional structures matter? A comparative analysis of urban carbon management policies in the UK and Germany," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 170-179.
- Wong, Dan & Baker, Douglas, 2014. "Improving US airport taxicab services through governance arrangements," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 126-131.
- Sørensen, Claus Hedegaard & Isaksson, Karolina & Macmillen, James & Åkerman, Jonas & Kressler, Florian, 2014. "Strategies to manage barriers in policy formation and implementation of road pricing packages," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 40-52.
- Paul Pfaffenbichler & Günter Emberger & Simon Shepherd, 2008. "The Integrated Dynamic Land Use and Transport Model MARS," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 183-200, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:34:y:2000:i:6:p:407-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.