Network-centric policy design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Howlett & Jonathan Kim & Paul Weaver, 2006. "Assessing Instrument Mixes through Program‐ and Agency‐Level Data: Methodological Issues in Contemporary Implementation Research," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 23(1), pages 129-151, January.
- ., 2007. "Introduction and overview," Chapters, in: International Economic Law and the Digital Divide, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Taleb, Nassim Nicholas, 2007. "Black Swans and the Domains of Statistics," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 61, pages 198-200, August.
- N/A, 2007. "Economic Overview," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 201(1), pages 2-3, July.
- N/A, 2007. "At A Glance..," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 199(1), pages 2-3, January.
- Wei Li & Michael N. Huhns & Wei-Tek Tsai & Wenjun Wu (ed.), 2015. "Crowdsourcing," Progress in IS, Springer, edition 127, number 978-3-662-47011-4, October.
- Jonathan Craft & Michael Howlett & Mark Crawford & Kathleen McNutt, 2013. "Assessing Policy Capacity for Climate Change Adaptation: Governance Arrangements, Resource Deployments, and Analytical Skills in C anadian Infrastructure Policy Making," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 30(1), pages 42-65, January.
- Rayner, Jeremy & Howlett, Michael & Wilson, Jeremy & Cashore, Benjamin & Hoberg, George, 2001. "Privileging the sub-sector: critical sub-sectors and sectoral relationships in forest policy-making," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3-4), pages 319-332, July.
- N/A, 2007. "Economic Overview," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 202(1), pages 2-3, October.
- Mingers, John & Rosenhead, Jonathan, 2004. "Problem structuring methods in action," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 530-554, February.
- Clara Champalle & James D. Ford & Mya Sherman, 2015. "Prioritizing Climate Change Adaptations in Canadian Arctic Communities," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-25, July.
- Michael Howlett & Ishani Mukherjee & Jeremy Rayner, 2014. "The Elements of Effective Program Design: A Two-Level Analysis," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 2(2), pages 1-12.
- ., 2007. "Social Welfare Policy – Overview of Major Issues," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Welfare Reform in the United States, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kelly, Charlotte & May, Anthony D. & Jopson, Ann, 2008. "The development of an option generation tool to identify potential transport policy packages," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 361-371, November.
- May, A. D. & Roberts, M, 1995. "The design of integrated transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 97-105, April.
- Michael Howlett & Jeremy Rayner, 2013. "Patching vs Packaging in Policy Formulation: Assessing Policy Portfolio Design," Politics and Governance, Cogitatio Press, vol. 1(2), pages 170-182.
- Thomas E. McKee, 2003. "Rough sets bankruptcy prediction models versus auditor signalling rates," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(8), pages 569-586.
- Taeihagh, Araz & Bañares-Alcántara, René & Givoni, Moshe, 2014. "A virtual environment for the formulation of policy packages," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 53-68.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1990. "The Economics of Modern Manufacturing: Technology, Strategy, and Organization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 511-528, June.
- Michael Howlett, 2014. "From the ‘old’ to the ‘new’ policy design: design thinking beyond markets and collaborative governance," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 47(3), pages 187-207, September.
- Moshe Givoni & James Macmillen & David Banister & Eran Feitelson, 2013. "From Policy Measures to Policy Packages," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Florian Kern & Michael Howlett, 2009. "Implementing transition management as policy reforms: a case study of the Dutch energy sector," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 42(4), pages 391-408, November.
- N/A, 2007. "At a Glance," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 200(1), pages 2-3, April.
- Leon Hermans, 2011. "An Approach to Support Learning from International Experience with Water Policy," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(1), pages 373-393, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wei Yang & Wijnand Veeneman & Martin De Jong, 2018. "Transport Demand Management Policy Integration in Chinese Cities: A Proposed Analysis of Its Effects," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-22, May.
- Li, Lili & Taeihagh, Araz, 2020. "An in-depth analysis of the evolution of the policy mix for the sustainable energy transition in China from 1981 to 2020," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 263(C).
- Yanwei Li & Araz Taeihagh & Martin De Jong, 2018. "The Governance of Risks in Ridesharing: A Revelatory Case from Singapore," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(5), pages 1-21, May.
- Shqipe Buzuku & Andrzej Kraslawski & Javier Farfan & Kari Harmaa & Tuomo Kässi, 2019. "A Case Study of Complex Policy Design: The Systems Engineering Approach," Complexity, Hindawi, vol. 2019, pages 1-23, January.
- Araz Taeihagh, 2017. "Crowdsourcing: a new tool for policy-making?," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 50(4), pages 629-647, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy design; Networks; Policy patching; Policy packaging; Policy mixes; Visualization; Virtual environment; Decision support system; Computer-aided design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9270-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.