The development of an option generation tool to identify potential transport policy packages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ela Babalik-Sutcliffe, 2002. "Urban rail systems: Analysis of the factors behind success," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 415-447, January.
- G Hoinville, 1971. "Evaluating Community Preferences," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 3(1), pages 33-50, March.
- May, Anthony D. & Kelly, Charlotte & Shepherd, Simon, 2006. "The principles of integration in urban transport strategies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 319-327, July.
- G Hoinville, 1971. "Evaluating community preferences," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 3(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Kocak, Nazan A. & Jones, Peter & Whibley, David, 2005. "Tools for road user charging (RUC) scheme option generation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 391-405, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Habibian, Meeghat & Kermanshah, Mohammad, 2013. "Coping with congestion: Understanding the role of simultaneous transportation demand management policies on commuters," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 229-237.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-015-9674-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:policy:v:50:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11077-016-9270-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- May, Anthony D. & Kelly, Charlotte & Shepherd, Simon & Jopson, Ann, 2012. "An option generation tool for potential urban transport policy packages," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 162-173.
- Lindholm, Maria Eleonor & Blinge, Magnus, 2014. "Assessing knowledge and awareness of the sustainable urban freight transport among Swedish local authority policy planners," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 124-131.
- Nordtømme, Marianne Elvsaas & Bjerkan, Kristin Ystmark & Sund, Astrid Bjørgen, 2015. "Barriers to urban freight policy implementation: The case of urban consolidation center in Oslo," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 179-186.
More about this item
KeywordsOption generation Transport policy packages Strategy Web-based knowledgebase;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:15:y:2008:i:6:p:361-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.