International comparison of the relationship between urban structure and the service level of urban public transportation—A comprehensive analysis in local cities in Japan, France and Germany
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ela Babalik-Sutcliffe, 2002. "Urban rail systems: Analysis of the factors behind success," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 415-447, January.
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Pierre Filion & Kathleen McSpurren & Brad Appleby, 2006. "Wasted density? The impact of Toronto’s residential-density-distribution policies on public-transit use and walking," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(7), pages 1367-1392, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1760-:d:113916 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yunqiang Xue & Hongzhi Guan & Jonathan Corey & Heng Wei & Hai Yan, 2017. "Quantifying a Financially Sustainable Strategy of Public Transport: Private Capital Investment Considering Passenger Value," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-20, February.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban public transport; Urban structure; Service frequency; Pedestrian space;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:30:y:2013:i:c:p:26-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.