Exploring the drivers of light rail ridership: an empirical route level analysis of selected Australian, North American and European systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Gordon Mills, 1999.
"Urban light rail: Intermodal competition or coordination?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 241-253, January.
- Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Gordon Mills, 1999. "Urban light rail: Intermodal competition or coordination?," Post-Print halshs-01358676, HAL.
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- Knowles, Richard D., 2007. "What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-93, January.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Smith, Ian, 1998. "Public transport demand in Freiburg: why did patronage double in a decade?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 163-173, June.
- Kain, John F. & Liu, Zvi, 1999. "Secrets of success: assessing the large increases in transit ridership achieved by Houston and San Diego transit providers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 601-624.
- Knowles, Richard D., 2007. "Erratum to "What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?": [Transp. Policy 14(1) (2007) 81-93]," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 268-268, May.
- Cynthia Chen & Hongmian Gong & Robert Paaswell, 2008. "Role of the built environment on mode choice decisions: additional evidence on the impact of density," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-299, May.
- Edwards, Marion & Mackett, Roger L, 1996. "Developing new urban public transport systems : An irrational decision-making process," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 225-239, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:545-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.