Exploring the drivers of light rail ridership: an empirical route level analysis of selected Australian, North American and European systems
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edwards, Marion & Mackett, Roger L, 1996. "Developing new urban public transport systems : An irrational decision-making process," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 225-239, October.
- Knowles, Richard D., 2007. "What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 81-93, January.
- Knowles, Richard D., 2007. "Erratum to "What future for light rail in the UK after Ten Year Transport Plan targets are scrapped?": [Transp. Policy 14(1) (2007) 81-93]," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 268-268, May.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Gordon Mills, 1999. "Urban light rail: Intermodal competition or coordination?," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 241-253, January.
- Cynthia Chen & Hongmian Gong & Robert Paaswell, 2008. "Role of the built environment on mode choice decisions: additional evidence on the impact of density," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 285-299, May.
- Kain, John F. & Liu, Zvi, 1999. "Secrets of success: assessing the large increases in transit ridership achieved by Houston and San Diego transit providers," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 601-624.
- Kuby, Michael & Barranda, Anthony & Upchurch, Christopher, 2004. "Factors influencing light-rail station boardings in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 223-247, March.
- FitzRoy, Felix & Smith, Ian, 1998. "Public transport demand in Freiburg: why did patronage double in a decade?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 163-173, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:3:p:545-560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.