Public transport demand in Freiburg: why did patronage double in a decade?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halvorsen, Robert & Palmquist, Raymond, 1980. "The Interpretation of Dummy Variables in Semilogarithmic Equations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 474-475, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stradling, Stephen & Carreno, Michael & Rye, Tom & Noble, Allyson, 2007. "Passenger perceptions and the ideal urban bus journey experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 283-292, July.
- Lovelace, R. & Beck, S.B.M. & Watson, M. & Wild, A., 2011. "Assessing the energy implications of replacing car trips with bicycle trips in Sheffield, UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 2075-2087, April.
- Currie, Graham & Delbosc, Alexa, 2011. "Understanding bus rapid transit route ridership drivers: An empirical study of Australian BRT systems," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 755-764, September.
- Redman, Lauren & Friman, Margareta & Gärling, Tommy & Hartig, Terry, 2013. "Quality attributes of public transport that attract car users: A research review," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 119-127.
- Sharaby, Nir & Shiftan, Yoram, 2012. "The impact of fare integration on travel behavior and transit ridership," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 63-70.
- G. Currie & A. Ahern & A. Delbosc, 2011. "Exploring the drivers of light rail ridership: an empirical route level analysis of selected Australian, North American and European systems," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 545-560, May.
- Parkhurst, G. & Dudley, G., 2004. "Bussing between hegemonies: the dominant 'frame' in Oxford's transport policies," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Armin Schmutzler, 2011. "Local Transportation Policy and the Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 511-535, March.
- Muhammad Ibrahim, 2003. "Car ownership and attitudes towards transport modes for shopping purposes in Singapore," Transportation, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 435-457, November.
- Anna Matas, 2003. "Demand and revenue implications of an integrated public transport policy. The case of," Working Papers wpdea0304, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Dahlgren, Joy & Khattak, Asad & McDonough, Patrick & Banerjee, Ipsita & Orrick, Phyllis & Sharafsaleh, Ashkan, 2004. "ITS Decision Enhancements: Developing Case-Based Reasoning and Expert Systems and Incorporating New Material," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9242q08h, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Lane, Bradley W., 2008. "Significant characteristics of the urban rail renaissance in the United States: A discriminant analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 279-295, February.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Cruz, Diego & Casanova, César, 2016. "Optimal pricing for travelcards under income and car ownership inequities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 470-482.
- Poudenx, Pascal, 2008. "The effect of transportation policies on energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission from urban passenger transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 901-909, July.
- Currie, Graham & Delbosc, Alexa, 2014. "Assessing Bus Rapid Transit system performance in Australasia," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 142-151.
- Voss, Achim, 2015. "Collective public-transport tickets and anticipated majority choice: A model of student tickets," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 263-276.
- Simone Salotti & Letizia Montinari & Antonio F. Amores & JosÃ© Manuel Rueda-Cantuche, 2015. "Total expenditure elasticity of non-durable consumption of European households," JRC Working Papers JRC94405, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marletto, Gerardo & Ortolan, Chiara, 2017. "Testing the integration of political discourses into the socio-technical map of urban mobility," Working Papers 17_2, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:26-35 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:5:y:1998:i:3:p:163-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.